About Mr. Kim
Eugene Kim is a managing director for William Blair based in the firm’s New York office. He originally joined William Blair’s investment banking team in 2017. Before joining William Blair, he worked for UBS.
Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
- Pfenex Inc. - sale to Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- SitelogIQ - sale to AEA Investors
- Assetmark - initial public offering
- BATS Global Markets - sale to CBOE Holdings
- EverBank Financial Corp - sale to TIAA
- Equifax - acquisition of Veda
- Visa Europe - sale to Visa Inc.
- Sprint - sale of controlling stake to SoftBank
- Leucadia - acquisition of Jefferies
- The Cooper Companies - acquisition of Origio
Independent and employee-owned
Companies Under Coverage
As of September 30, 2021
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.